I found this Electronic Dance Music

As always I am always on the lookout for great music, and I do like EDM or Electronic Dance music of course.  So here is a producer/DJ I have found.


This is a EDM Music i produce called Ice-Cream and the genre is Bass House. This music is about ice-cream.  Our Editors asked the perform a few questions.  How Old were you when you started to perform EDM Music?  He shared, : My first performance DJ-ing when i was 18 in a private event for a friends Bday, as i was djing, i'm surprise on how music can impact so much on people such as dancing together, sing-along and much more. I feel music is much more than that. If the world without music, it would be a disaster.

#music #EDM #electronicdance #entertainment 

Related to;

EDM Music
Music 
Bands 

Comments