Gameplay horror game Amnesia

 I had no idea there was a category of Horror Games, and horror gameplay absolutely fascinating.  This game was interesting to watch and showed the game well. 


#gameplay #Amnesia #Amachineforpigs #gaming #gamers 

In my video you will witness gameplay of me playing horror games such as Amnesia, and Outlast. I do a series of these videos and upload daily, my videos are about 18-20 minutes long, and are uncut.

In the video I linked, I am playing the start of "Amnesia, A machine for pigs" and talking through the video as I play. It consists of me solving puzzles, witnessing scary moments, and casually talking to my audience about the game.

I don't have any music in my videos except my outro, where heavy metal music is played. However in my latest videos I have changed my outro music to be a dark themed piano instead.


Find more of the Best gaming videos 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuIhsYG8_oIzfuot-V_5eRA

Comments