I never knew this about women's' muscles

 I found this story about women's exercise routines and using weights as part of interesting because I always assumed that they would develop very big muscles.  

#health #fitness #workoutroutines 

Women and working Out the Facts
Learn the workout routine facts

Women's Fitness - How to achieve fitness 

About this Presenter
Terri Roberts is a certified fitness instructor and certification industry leader in Halifax, Canada. I have an academic background in Gender Studies and Education. The goal of this channel is to be a place for discussion of the education side of the fitness industry, a feminist philosophical approach to our exercise pedagogy, and the place of exercise in our lives. Much of the content is based on my academic thesis, The Pink Dumbbell Problem.

Fitness, Feminism, & Philosophy - Watch more Streaming Episodes


"Womens Fitness"
Terri M Roberts 




Comments